Go-to graphic and web designer to help build growing agency
Part or Full-Time | Remote | US Pacific Timezone
Graphic designer and front-end web developer of 13 years (me) seeks right-hand designer / project manager (possibly you), to assist with designing gorgeous brand identities, collateral and websites, and to eventually manage projects, clients and our tiny team.
If you’re interested in building something, in having your ideas be heard and in improving yourself and others, we’d love your help.
Hello! I’m Loren Polster and I’m building a team to help with my growing volume of client work, and to eventually form a virtual agency. This is my 3 year vision, company values and value-base agreements.
I’m looking for a right-hand designer who
- Delivers excellent design work
- Can design for any medium — print, web, signage, PPT, etc.
- Can design in a wide range of styles
- Owns and manages projects professionally and reliably
- Is comfortable doing corporate or production design
- Is based in North America, ideally in the pacific timezone
I can offer
- A positive work culture based on excellence, efficiency, integrity and improvement
- A variety of work — web, print, identity
- A variety of client industries and styles
- Consistent income and relatively flexible work schedule
- 13 years of my experience to learn and grow from
- We work hard, but prioritize and encourage a healthy work-life balance
- We embrace our weaknesses and inefficiencies head on to improve them
- Produce excellent original design work in brand development, collateral, website and UX design, and other promotional materials
- Execute less-exciting design production work with excellence
- Extending a brand to a set of several digital ads
- Sometimes in non-design programs like PPT
- Edit and possibly build web pages — usually through page-building interfaces on wordpress not requiring code.
- Respond quickly, be on call during scheduled hours, and provide fast turnarounds
- Prioritize our client work (if part time and taking on other projects)
- Manage projects and eventually clients and other designers
- Own projects and find great solutions
- General project admin, field requests into tasks, etc.
- Maintain unwavering politeness and respect to our team and clients.
- Follow and improve our processes & protocols
- Keep files and notes organized, and help find better ways to do so
- Learn and implement best practices for producing assets — animated ad banners, PPT templates, email signatures
- 7+ years professional design experience
- Agency experience is a big plus, but not required
- Adobe CC expertise and programs — namely AI, PSD, INDD
- Available 20–40 hours per week
- Native English speaking
- US timeszones — ideally PST
- Familiarity with WordPress basics
- CSS and any front-end knowledge is a big plus, but not required
- Full or part-time salaries will depend on experience, but will be competitive against standard industry rates
- Apply using this form.
- We’ll review and let you know either way.
- If it looks good, we’ll interview.
- If that goes well, we’ll do some test projects.
- If those go well, we’ll move you to a part-time contract or full-time salary.
- As you learn our protocols, you’ll be given more autonomy and we’ll take on more work, more team members, offer more services and take this company to the next level.
PLEASE DO NOT
Reach out on other channels — Linkedin, email, booking a consultation, etc. This will not make you stand out, it just clutters my inboxes and will disqualify your application.